I'm sleeping with another girl

A letter to my girlfriend:

Dear honey,

Im really sorry for what I have done. It was never really my intention to fall for someone who I thought would be as wonderful as you. It was just an accident. I was alone with her in my room doing some work. I've been alone with someone else before, but this one is different. She dragged me into this. I'm just a man with weaknesses. It's just that, her body and the sound of her voice, captivates me almost the same way as you do. I never really wanted this. It's pretty hard to explain why this happened. But someday, I hope you'll understand. After what happened, I've realized that no one can replace you. I love you honey and I hope you can forgive me.

P.S.
Her name is Ibanez S470


Waking up with my Ibanez S470



Stop!!! or i'll shoot!!!



World's most advanced tremolo system.
Zero Resistance Tremeolo.
Mahogany Body.



I'll slice you with my axe!!!

9 comments:

musicmaniac May 21, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

The title is misleading,I'm nearly fooled by it.Haha! Great post dude!

aypee04 May 21, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

TNX.. i hope my girlfriend won't kill me for this... :-)

aypee04 May 23, 2009 at 5:59 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
CNSQ Online May 25, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

Nice Axe pre.. Same model as with Steve Vai's?

Anonymous May 25, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

no dude, di to signature model.. S-series to. but it's one freakin' guitar!! sounds way way cooler than what it cost!!

S Mukherjee May 26, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

AWESOME guitar man!!!
Play on!!!

lalie May 27, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

dont worry..i wont kill you..hahahaha...nice post huh..buti nlng bumawi ka sa huli..hehe..luv you so much..

Minor League Rocker May 28, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

I really like the S Series. I put an S Prestige through its paces pretty hard when I shopped for my last guitar; I loved the ZR tremolo, and Ibanez should be putting that on every guitar and licensing the design out. It's that good.

Alas, a Carvin Bolt+ Custom with a Floyd Rose bumped it from the top spot. That, and the Prestige doesn't have fret markers.

koralista May 29, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

hahaha kala ko kung anu na! heheheh almost fooled because of the title, misleading kasi eh! :P

~cristal

Followers

Bookmark

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites

Rankings

  © Blogger template 'Froggy' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP