The Choir and I

Here's my attempt on a Swedish pop song. It was performed during our concert last May 10,2009 in the Philam Life Auditorium located at Manila, Philippines. The name of our choir is Coro de San Sebastian and I've been in this group since 2006.



Our conductor gave me the male solo parts. I really liked the song during the first few rehearsals. But after they raised the pitch about two semitones higher, I was not really comfortable with it anymore. But what the heck?! The show must go on so I just have to deal with it!!! I think I did a pretty good job.

1 comments:

Anonymous May 16, 2009 at 3:11 AM  

nice voice...

Followers

Bookmark

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites

Rankings

  © Blogger template 'Froggy' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP