Adam Lambert Admits He's Gay!

Actually, I was not shocked when I heard this. There were performances by Adam that makes you think twice about his sexuality. I was a big fan of Adam Lambert during the American Idol Season 8. All I'm concerned about is the music that he makes. A vocalist of his style and caliber is pretty hard to find.

"I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear that I'm gay," Lambert said in an interview for a music magazine that was released on Tuesday.

Adam may have lost the American Idol battle, but not the war in the music industry. Queen’s guitarist Brian May has expressed interest in trying him out as their front man, Reuters reports. Of course Adam is very qualified. There are many similarities with the vocal prowess of Adam and the former vocalist of Queen, Freddie Mercury, who apparently died in 1991 because of AIDS.

Adam and Freddie has something in common. They are both gays! But as I have said, I don't really care. I hope Adam accepts Brian May's offer to be the next vocalist of the Queen. I would love to hear Adam singing Bohemian Rhapsody with the band that made that song. Adam could be the next Queen of the Queen. hahaha!




5 comments:

Anonymous June 10, 2009 at 2:48 AM  

it was very obvious during the season so it was no surprise. i hope adam doesn't get aids though LOL

HUANSOAHN June 10, 2009 at 5:59 AM  

look at this guy,I couls tell he is gay with closed eyes!

Anonymous June 10, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

at least nailabas na nya ano? salamat pala sa pagbati :D u are linked!

Anonymous June 11, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

You don't care? That makes us two dude. I have no offend with gay/les/bi,its their own life and and they're free to do what they like. Interesting story.

Meryl (proud pinay) June 13, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

I am nothing against gay people as long as they don't commit crimes ^_^
bongga nga sya oh ^_^

Followers

Bookmark

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites

Rankings

  © Blogger template 'Froggy' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP