Artists who signed:
- Paul McCartney
- Noel Gallagher
- Jimmy Page
- Eric Clapton
- Mick Jagger
- Brian May
- Liam Gallagher
- Jeff Beck
- Bryan Adams
- Tony Iommi
- Mark Knopfler
- Angus Young
- Malcolm Young
- Keith Richards
- Ronnie Wood
- Pete Townshend
- Ray Davies
- David Gilmour
This guitar is pretty cheap considering you’ll be getting a piece of guitar history. That’s true only if you have a billion dollars in your pocket! :-)
1. Install the alexa toolbar and set your blog as your homepage.
2. Put an alexa widget on your site.
3. Visit web forums with topics about alexa. Make an interesting comment and don’t forget to leave your URL. People who are visiting these forums probably have an alexa toolbar installed. They might visit you back if you have an interesting comment.
4. Post in social networking website or forums located Asia. Asians are big alexa toolbar fans!
5. Join Entrecard and gain traffic.
6. Write articles that are keyword rich. You’ll have better chance of getting traffic from search engines if your articles contain high ranking keywords.
7. Join in as much social book marking sites as you can such as “Digg”, “Del.ic.ous” or “Stumbled”. These sites usually bring massive number of visitors which has alexa toolbar installed.
8. Lastly, write something about Alexa. People who are looking for ways to increase their alexa rank might find your site in search engines. They might already have alexa toolbar installed.
You’ll find a couple of methods on the net. But here’s a list that that actually worked for me.
Labels: Blogger advice
Labels: Rock Video Games
Labels: Funny Pics
10) Greg Howe (Shrapnel, 1988) Greg Howe A funk-savvy speedster, Greg Howe injected the shred scene with some much-needed shake and soul. The funkdafied “Kick It All Over” kicks off the festivities, and the following track, “The Pepper Shake,” offers a spicy display of Howe’s legato and alternate-picking chops.
It's has been almost two weeks since he died. You might be wondering why there’s no trace of Michael Jackson in this music blog before now. And do you think it’s because Michael is a pop star? Not a Rock star? For your information, Michael has been inducted in the Rock and Roll hall of fame twice! Do you think I hate him? I hate his music? The answer is a big NO! As a matter of a fact, I love his music.
Labels: Michael Jackson's Death
1. "I'd rather be a musician than a rock star."
2. "All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff."
3. "A band ought to have a sound all of its own. It ought to have a personality."
4. "A composer knows that music is written by human beings for human beings and that music is a continuation of life, not something separated from it."
5. "A good composer does not imitate; he steals.
6. "A good composer is slowly discovered a bad composer is slowly found out."
7. "A lot of people are singing about how screwed up the world is, and I don't think that everybody wants to hear about that all the time."
8. "A lot of pop music is about stealing pocket money from children."
9. "A musicologist is a man who can read music but can't hear it."
-Sir Thomas Beecham
10. "After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music."
Labels: Music Quotes
Here's another comic I've found. This might insult metal fans (people who listen to metal music), but I'm afraid that this is somehow true! Hahaha! I love metal music but I have a pretty huge brain! Unlike those on this comic.
Labels: Guitar Comic
When music sounds, gone is the earth I know,
And all her lovely things even lovelier grow;
Her flowers in vision flame, her forest trees
Lift burdened branches, stilled with ecstasies.
When music sounds, out of the water rise
Naiads whose beauty dims my waking eyes,
Rapt in strange dreams burns each enchanted face,
With solemn echoing stirs their dwelling-place.
When music sounds, all that I was I am
Ere to this haunt of brooding dust I came;
And from Time's woods break into distant song
The swift-winged hours, as I hasten along.
by Walter de la Mare
Music is so powerful. The emotion that lurks in our soul is really something beyond logical reasoning. Music is full of mysteries and it has inspired generations; And will continue to inspire for all eternity.
Labels: music poem